Job Opening: Assistant Producer / Editor (UPDATED)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
About Pusher Inc.
Pusher is a creative design agency specializing in video production and web design. We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients and collaborators by delivering honest, high-quality results with every project. We feel blessed to be able to live in the mountains and breathe fresh air each and every day while doing our work in a place we love.
Job Opening: Assistant Producer/Editor
Pusher employees enjoy a comfortable and relaxed work environment and the freedom to bring their creative ideas to life on real-world projects. Current and past clients include UCLA, UNICEF Innovation Unit, Meraki (Cicso), Harvard University, Tesla Motors, kaDON, and Study Abroad Italy. If hired, you'll work directly with Pusher's Design Director and have the opportunity to bring all of your creative skills to bare on Pusher's wide variety of projects. In addition to video projects, Pusher often has need for web development and design skills. If this is of interest to you, you'll have opportunities to assist on projects right away.
- Edit original digital video pieces to satisfy client demands
- Create rough and final cuts
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Shoot high quality video
- Work well in a team of other producers, directors, crew
- Take projects from a creative brief to completion
- Help develop and review shooting scripts and shot decision lists
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production
- Discover and recommend new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency
- Proven work experience in video editing, production
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity, composition, camera movement, etc
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Attention to detail
Additional skills desired but not required:
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Audio mastering experience
- Web development experience, particularly hand-coded HTML, CSS, and JS
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
If you're interested in working at Pusher, email us explaining why (email@example.com). Please include a resume and 2-3 references.